Re: [vox] miracle on alvarado ave

On Fri, 14 September 2001, Eric Engelhard wrote:

> William Kendrick wrote:

> [snip]

You are getting a commercial router?  One of limited flexibility where you have to rely on a vender supplied firewall and flashupdates when you can have a Linux based solution instead... tch tch tch.

one 486/pentium based system, 2 NIC's, one floppy drive and whalla!  One nice routing system that ssh access can be added to, another NIC and a DMZ as well.  I believe in addition to the DIY firewall, there are also 5 additional firewalls available too.

<sigh>

Ah well.  For anyone else out there  :)
leaf.sourceforge.net

-sp