January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] Ms license laugh

zeruch [Joseph Estevao Arruda] wrote:

>As far as authoring...I've been fairly enamoured with Bluefish for over
>a year: http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
>(note, openoffice.nl has bupkis to do with the openoffice.org folks.
>I've met the CEO of Openoffice.nl - Valentijn Sessink - he has a really
>sharp clue).

I use bluefish as well.  Good product.

I wanted to point out that PacBell has a similair clause in their access
agreement for DSL.
Paraphrase:  You can't use this account to disparage PacBell Internet
service or its affiliates...
any noncompliances is grounds for contract termination.  This actually
prevents you from
telling the truth about their (lack of)service.

Cheers,
Tres