Re: [vox] Mother Board Question

Check http://www.soyo.com.tw/ for specs.  Looks to me
like it wants DDR, but the manual is there too and
might say something different.

Also you might check tomshardware.com or some of the
newsgroups (e.g. comp.os.linux.hardware) for reviews
and comments.

Beware of buying returned merchandise at Fry's.  My
experience with their motherboards (in Arizona) was a
high failure rate... I suspect they were repackaging
returns without adequate (if any) testing.

Cheers,

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/