Re: [vox] L.A.R.T

* Eric <unix4eric@yahoo.com> [010901 19:36], about
> Re: [vox] L.A.R.T:

:quality and reliability. I keep hearing SOYO is very
:reliable (?). I like Arden Computers, some of the best

	Is that a ? as in 'not', or..?  ;)  I tend to have a bad opinion of
them, they're usually the motherboards fry's sells in their cheap cpu+mobo
combo, but that's not the only reason for my impression.  The bigger reason
is that I actually bought one, even though I knew I could spend more and
probably got better, but it was for my dad. ;)  Everytime I go over there,
ALL the BIOS settings (including the really important one (everything else
is working with default settinng), the damned time!  (which is of course
what tips me off. ;))  I should probably tell him, but.. whatever!

Hmm, too bad I don't have more conclusive things to say, other than, whoever
was asking, I might've missed it, but have you checked all the usual
hardware sites?  Tom's (I don't know if it's still as good as it once was?),
Anandtech, et al?  I'm pretty sure just about anything will work fine with
Linux nowadays, sometimes things like onboard components can be a pain, but
that's not as a common nowadays.

[ rest of message and 4 levels of quoting (eek!) snipped! ]
>-- End of excerpt from Eric

okay, bye-bye!  ;)

	-Ajay

(who reads email a LOT better at the beginnings of months.. (moves old away;))

--
	Tallam,Ajay	Milpitas, CA	4082620959	Hempstead
			http://ajay.dyn.dhs.org/ajay/