January 6: Social gathering

[vox] miracle on alvarado ave

I ... Have... DSL!!!!!!!!!

(of course, i have no router, need to get something network, and am late
for work...  but i've been told to grab a linksys befsr41 4-port router
'magicbox,' so i'm hitting fry's this evening, and should be LAN'd by
late tonight!)

Whee!!

-bill!
(btw, this is mostly thanks to omsoft...  i ended up cancelling my DSL
order from pacbell, waiting for two weeks, and then putting an order in
with omsoft)