Re: [vox] L.A.R.T

Tom, I do a lot of research on hardware, and everyone
has their favorites. I favor Abit, but I'm kinda edgy
with my hardware. ASUS has a good reputation for
quality and reliability. I keep hearing SOYO is very
reliable (?). I like Arden Computers, some of the best
prices in town and the techs know their stuff. Tell
them what you need or visit their website:
http://www.ardennet.com. Matter of fact, looks like
they sell only Abit, ASUS, SOYO, Intel (generally very
reliable with windows, don't know about linux), and
Chaintech (don't know much about them, perhaps they're
"cheap", don't know) Call them, tell them what you
have, tell them what you want (fastest front side bus
possible, will accept your present RAM, 4 RAM slots,
4x AGP, usb, etc.) I favor Athlons, but so the type of
board I bought is different than what you will get.
ERic
I do not think you will be disappointed with Arden.
They are knowledgeable and won't try to sell you junk
(of course if they were giving it away...) Anyway,
they're at Alta Arden and Howe, by Arden Mall in Sac.
916-489-2000.