[vox] [ot] computer for sale

sorry about the shameless advertising guys, but vox has a large computer
friendly audience :)

anyway, fs:

300Mhz Blue and White G3
96MB ram
6gb hd
Ati Rage 3d

MacOS 8.6 installed

this is basically a stock blue and white, but with some more ram.
asking ~$500, will throw in some extra stuff (monitor, keyb, mouse, ram) in
too.

I really like this machine, but unfortunately the money fairy skipped my house
this month.