[vox] [bug-36574-s125@bugs.opera.no: Opera bug report (wish: rearrange b

[vox] [bug-36574-s125@bugs.opera.no: Opera bug report (wish: rearrange bookmarks)]

----- Forwarded message from bug-36574-s125@bugs.opera.no -----

From: bug-36574-s125@bugs.opera.no
To: p@dirac.org
Subject: Opera bug report (wish: rearrange bookmarks)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:44:05 +0200

>NS had one really cool feature -- you could rearrange bookmarks.  it looks
>like opera alphabetizes bookmarks in the same folder.  so like here are game
>bookmarks:

Hi,
It is a while since this report was filed. Opera 5.5 will make it possible to
do DnD move bookmarks inside the hotlist (it was only possible to copy
before) Note that you have to click on the list header in the lower hotlist
window to change to "user defined sorting" (there are three sort modes)

--
Espen Sand
espen@opera.com

----- End forwarded message -----