Re: [vox] Glade/Python talk?

On 13 Sep 2001 23:02:29 -0700, Tom wrote:
> What is Python?

A very cool programming language. If you have Linux running just typing
python in a terminal window should invoke it if its installed. ctr-lz to
exit and you can play with some programming stuff, or just use it as a
basic calculator.

Here is more info:

www.python.org

Also, check out Parrot, Perl and have fun.

It was called Python after Monty Python, and I hope you know who they
were :).

Matt