Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

George Thomas Finch wrote:

>     I liked the show overall.  The Vulcan science officer did seem a little too
> emotional; her logic seemed more unspoken rather than articulated as in past
> Vulcan characters.  However Star Trek to my knowledge has never dealt in depth
> with female Vulcan characters, so they could write this in however they want.

Well, I kind of find her character interesting.  If we compare her being
emotional to Spock not being emotion, then I do not think it is a good
comparison.  Spock is after all half human and it is pretty clear he
always suppressed his emotions and his human side.  Also, if you
remember from Star Trek V, there are some Vulcans who decided to not
supress their emotions.  Another point is that they evolved to not rely
on there emotions and they might at this point in time not be as evolved
as the Vulcans in TOS.

>     Does anyone else think that it is really cool that the Captain has a dog on
> board?

I love the idea of him having a dog, but hey, I loved the idea of DATA
having a cat.

Stephen