Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 11:43:15AM -0700, William Kendrick wrote:
<snip>

[about Q]

> Exactly. ;)  And I'm sure he'll pop up in Enterprise.  But you know what?
> It had better be subtle.  I mean, sure, they as writers can do whatever
> they want or need to, and since it's time travel, you can change whatever
> you want and you have a valid excuse (timeline change :) ), but as a
> viewer, that gets REALLY frustrating. :( :( :(

Oh, whoops, my point here would be (Rick Berman, you listening? :) )
it would be cool (as a Star Trek fan) to see Q pop up, but he must be
subtle.  He mustn't appear and say "I AM Q!  How qool and all-powerful am I!"

He should just be in an episode here as there dressed up as an ensign or
something, you know... fooling with people, as Q always does.

One episode he should appear in _HIS_ past (eg, before he met
Picard, Janeway, et al).  The next episode, he'll have met them all.
THAT's interesting time-travel / omnipotence. :)