Re: [vox] [games@nostarch.com: Announcement: SDL Game Contest]

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 06:57:03PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> That's the best they can offer for prizes?

What!?  Maybe you misread it.

Every game Loki has produced (19 games); avg. price probably ~$40 = $760
10 books from No Starch; avg. price probably ~$30 = $300
Linux Journal subscription; costs ~$25

So the total for the grand prize is probably worth nearly $1100!!!

> I think I'll announce a contest also.  Whoever sends
> me the most customers gets a nice stuffed penguin.

Seriously, you mustn't have read the entire message. :)