Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 11:21:01AM -0700, Gabriel Rosa wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, William Kendrick wrote:
>
> > And the whole "bad guys from the future" crap is getting REALLY old
> > already.  Q was bad enough... then the Borg were doing it... then
> > every alien and their cousin.  ARGH
>
> I think this is misinterpreted. "Temporal cold war" doesn't refer to screwing
> up the past to benefit the present, it refers to evolution. The <insert
> species name here> don't want to wait for time to take it's course, thus the
> genetic manipulation.
>
> at least, that's my take on it.

It's still time-travel related (whether it be beings travelling through
time, or information travelling through time), and it's getting tiresome.

"I know more about you than you do, captain" ...  BOOORING :)

Based on what I heard about the show before it premiered,
these 'time-travelling' aliens are going to be the core badguys
of the show.

I think I need a new show ;)