[vox] [games@nostarch.com: Announcement: SDL Game Contest]

----- Forwarded message from No Starch Press <games@nostarch.com> -----

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: No Starch Press<games@nostarch.com>
Subject: Announcement: SDL Game Contest
To: root@lugod.org

No Starch Press, publishers of PROGRAMMING LINUX GAMES, is pleased to
announce an SDL GAME DEVELOPMENT CONTEST, open to entries from game
developers worldwide.

Create a complete SDL-based computer game under 1 megabyte, and send it
to games@nostarch.com by DECEMBER 1, 2001 and you could win the entire
Loki Software game library, books from No Starch Press, a subscription
to Linux Journal magazine, and more!

Contest details: www.nostarch.com/?games
Questions: games@nostarch.com

Sponsored by