January 6: Social gathering

[vox] [NRMedia@newriders.com: The New Riders' User Group Store is OPEN f

[vox] [NRMedia@newriders.com: The New Riders' User Group Store is OPEN for business!]

----- Forwarded message from NRMedia@newriders.com -----

Date: 25 Sep 2001 11:40:58 -0400
From: NRMedia@newriders.com
Subject: The New Riders' User Group Store is OPEN for business!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Greetings User Group Partners!

We hope that each of you has received your first, complimentary library resource from New Riders and have shared it with your members.

New Riders is pleased to announce that at long last, our User Group Store is open for business.  PLEASE NOTE that the store will not be open to International Groups at this time (any group outside the United States).

Check out the great discounts on our titles and shop til you drop.  We'll be updating the titles in stock periodically and we'll let you know as new books move on to our shelves.

A link to the store is located at http://www.newriders.com/users/store.cfm -- your group's password is: uzerz (all lowercase).

Please share this with your members via word of mouth, newsletter and/or website but remember to also reserve this shopping privilege for these same individuals.

In Book News:

Take a look at a sample chapter from MySQL and Perl for the Web. http://www.newriders.com/books/title.cfm?isbn=0735710546.  The first FIVE groups to email susan.nixon@newriders.com will receive a FREE copy of this book.

Concerned about security threats to your network?  Check out a chapter from Hackers Beware.  http://www.newriders.com/books/title.cfm?isbn=0735710090

Looking for new Flash Resources?  How about a preview of  Inside Flash - due on shelves October 15! http://www.newriders.com/books/title.cfm?isbn=0735711054

----- End forwarded message -----