Re: [vox] Disturbing copyright

IANAL,

But that is odd...according to copyright law as I understand it, a
copyright takes effect the second said material is put into a tangible
form (however I beleive tangible refers to actually 'readable' - i.e. a
PDF or .ps file would also qualify).

I have seen thi stuff occur with albums as well, where the cd comes out
in October of n and the copywrite date is n+1

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net