Re: [vox] Got DSL!

At 08:31 AM 9/20/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>BTW, I'm supposed to have dynamic IP with DHCP, but everytime I boot the
>system I get the same IP address!  Maybe their DHCP system has enough
>IP addresses to give out static IPs to everyone for the moment.
><grinning-so-much-mouth-tearing-across-the-face> :)

If you leave your computer on a lot that usually happens with DHCP because
of the IP leases.  They last about 24 hours and then get renewed, so as
long as you don't leave your computer off for more than 24 hours you should
get the same IP every time.

God it's a great time to be alive.

Sam Peterson
Hart Interdisciplinary Programs