Re: [vox] Got DSL!

In a message dated 9/20/01 2:02:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time, class5@pacbell.net writes:

.  I had nightmares getting DSL installed (at
my house) from PacHell

Thank you for the information on pac bell.  I am also going to insall DSL and I have not made good ISP choices in the past.  I think if I make another bad ISP choice this group will boot me out  :>0  So here is my question-  What would be the best choice a newbie (who just installed Linux for the first time last weekend) use?  I need somthing first time user friendly and not expensive (I am a student).
Thanks
Sherrie