Re: [vox] carpool survey...

Good Riddance!  That guy was a total brat.  I don't know how accommodating
you can be to a person and have him turn on you.  Sheesh.

Still, it's disappointing.  We've got a raving anti-linux zealot running
around now.  But like you said Pete, it looks like this guy had "problems."

The list's definitely better off without him.

At 08:43 AM 9/27/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>lol!!  it took me awhile to catch the irony of this.
>
>rod, this was hilarious!   this is what you'd call "dry wit"   :-)
>

>btw, i've unsubscribed tom.  not to be mean or anything, but it was clear he
>wasn't cut out for linux.  i also wonder how stable he was.  i've rarely seen
>people freak out so badly over so little.
>
>with the exception of one person, i think everyone on this list is in
>agreement that the list is better off without him.
>
>sorry about that, everyone!
>
>pete
>

>begin: Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> quote
> > > Filter Hell - I want OFF - WHAT PART OF UNSUBSCRIBE DON'T YOU
> > > UNDERSTAND?
> >
> > It appears we'll leave you as we found you.  Read the
> > instructions.  http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/.
> >
> > -- Rod
> > http://www.sunsetsystems.com/
>
>--
>"You may not use the Software in connection with any site that disparages
>Microsoft, MSN, MSNBC, Expedia, or their products or services ..."
>                     -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002

Sam Peterson
Hart Interdisciplinary Programs
2201 Hart Hall
University of California, Davis