[vox] Microsoft infected by latest worm :)

[vox] Microsoft infected by latest worm :)

A fellow I know on IRC happened to take a screenshot of the
"view-source" of a page on microsoft.com... if you look at the bottom,
you'll see some JavaScript added at the bottom which pops up a download
window for "readme.eml"

Although it appears they've fixed this since then, it looks like MS got
bitten by the latest IIS/Outlook worm:

  http://morbo.boerde.de/~georg/microsoft.com.png