[vox] carpool survey...

Now that we've finally sorted out our technical problems with me and Vox,
(I'm sure they're all my fault, somehow) I can start the Official Lugod
Carpool Program.

In order to start the program, I need to pry into your lives a bit.  If
you have a car and can drive people around often enough to be worthwhile,
or if you don't have a car and would like to be driven around, please take
a moment to answer the following questions.  When you've finished, please
send your response to me, typescript@lugod.org.

Did you read that quickly?  Are you sure you absorbed it?  Please send
your responses directly to me, not to Vox... All violators will be
publicly spanked with a copy of Win3.1 ;)

THE SURVEY:

*If you have access to a car, and you would like to be kind to others who
do not...

How regularly do you attend meetings?

How many passengers can you transport?

Where do you live?  Or, more importantly, from what location(s) are you
willing to pick up people?

Would you like to drive sometimes, and be driven others (IE, ridesharing)?

*If you do not have access to a car, and need a ride...

How regularly do you want to attend meetings?

>From where do you need to be picked up?

Thanks to all of you who took the time out of your day to respond!

Your friendly Lugod secretary,

-Melissa!
typescript@lugod.org

P.S.  Remember!!  Reponses to me: good!  To Vox: very very bad.
You don't want to be bad, do you?