[vox] Gcc and Red Hat 7.1

Has anyone successfully installed and used gcc 2.95.x
with Red Hat 7.1?  I'm trying to compile KDE 2.2.1 and
RH's stupid gcc-2.96-85 is segfaulting.

I guess this is mostly a question of whether the
2.96 libraries (like libstdc++) are compatible with
the 2.95 g++ compiler.  Any tips would be much
appreciated.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/