[vox] Disturbing copyright - - the offending text and publishe

[vox] Disturbing copyright - - the offending text and publishe

The text is:

"Linux TCP/IP Network Administration" Scot Mann
Prentice Hall   @2002

>From my prior career as a writer:

copyright exists as soon as you make something.
copyright should also be explicitly labeled to make enforcement easier.
copyright filed with US gov. allow holder to sue for treble (3 times) damages.

Don