[vox] for sale...again

I thought I sent this out, but Netscape is puking like all get out,
so...

Sed & Awk (O'Reilly_
Javascript The Definitive Guide (O'Reilly)
Common Lisp - Second Ed (Digital Press)
Michael Abrash's Graphics Programming Black Book (Special Edition)
(Coriolis Press)
Zen of Graphics Programming 2nd Edition (Coriolis Press)
2nd Edition in C of Comp. Graphics Principles and Practice (Addison
Wesley)
Programming in C++ (prentice Hall)
Advanced Perl Programming (O'Reilly)
New Hackers Dictionary by ESR (MIT press)

make offer - i'm cheap

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.linux.com