[vox] [OT] If you think DCMA is bad wait till this one passes.

[vox] [OT] If you think DCMA is bad wait till this one passes.

There is a new law being proposed that will make the DMCA look like
child's play.
The government wants to control every digital device in your possession.

Regards,
Tres

This is being resent since I may not have actually been on the list the
first time.  I subscribed then sent this message then got added to the
list.  Anyway since it hasn't come through the list I thought I'd repost
it.

Cheers, Tres