[vox] egghead software

most of you have heard that egghead software is bankrupt.  they've long since
left the retail business and are now leaving the e-retail business.

fry's will most likely purchase their remaining assets, which includes their
customer database.   among other things, this would include your name,
address, email address, list of purchases and whatever info you've filled out
on software registration cards that might have been shared with egghead.

if you've ever done business with egghead and want to keep your personal
info private, you need to call egghead software by sept 21.  supposedly, they
are honoring requests to exclude your info from fry's purchase.

pete