January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] TCMHC presents Linus Torvalds on "The Origins of Linux"

Re: [vox] TCMHC presents Linus Torvalds on "The Origins of Linux"

yes, it was hellish, but we finally made it back from the east coast.  it was
a crazy, crazy week.

not sure if i'm going to make it to tonight's meeting.  i think i may need
to enjoy some time where i don't worry about being blown up by militant
arabs.   hearing ambulance, fire and police sirens 24 hours a day was
really getting to me.   we'll see how much i recover today.

pete

begin: William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> quote