[vox] tour of loki software

hey all,

if we could possibly swing a tour and talk at the loki software headquarters,
who here would be interested?

it would definitely be a hike; i think it's like a 2 hour drive.  bill, i
think you know this offhand -- how many hours did sam lantiga drive to give a
talk at lugod?

anyway, it would definitely be for only a small group of people, but i'm
pertty sure the interest would be low anyway since there aren't that many
gamers here and the drive would be kind of obnoxious.

i'm pretty sure it'll have to be on a weekday, unfortunately, so most of us
would have to play hookey from school (or work, as the case may be).
although i'll definitely ask if a weekend would be possible.

do we have at least 5 people who would be up for such a trip (and be able to
cut school/work for a day)?

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002