Re: [vox] forget my previous post

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> come on, nvidia lovers.  captain open source is ready to take you on!!!

1. Thats nice Peter. Some of us are not in a fps schlong-swing contest.
After about 150 fps, your eyes cant even tell the difference. As long as
I get the maximum red mist cloud of blood when I hit someone with a
raingun in Q3, I'm happy.

2. I buy all the Loki games but I admit that my gaming is now all done
on Winblows (I keep all the games on 1 box, and thats all it does)*

3. I still love Nvidia. Even their corporate campus looks cool. My 32
meg PCI dual head rocks harder than a Black Sabbath concert in Hell,
anbd the Gforce 2 ownz my fr0! When the G3s get cheap, I'll buy some of
those (unless I can convince some of the XFree86 guys at Nvidia to fork
one over for 'testing' ;)**

* All the games I like on Linux (Soldier of Fortune, Tribes 2, Quake x)
run on Win, and many games I really like are only WIn (Rogue Spear, Dune
2k/Emperor, soon to be Anarchy Online).  So there. nyeh...

** Yes, several big OSS developers works for the big evil binary-only
driver company. I have tolerated the binary-only driver attitude of
NVidia, only because their price-performance has still been overall
ahead of the pack.  When that changes, I change.