Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

begin: Melissa <kaybrook@ucdavis.edu> quote
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
>> better yet -- perhaps they should've ended the show by the federation council
>> about to take the vote to determine whether they should sell bonds to finance
>> the enterprise.   would that be better?
>
> Ha ha!
>
>> some of us *really* enjoyed this episode!!  sorry you hated it so much!  :(
>

> It's a little known fact that Bill isn't really a Star Trek fan.  He has
> this overwhelming PBS-BBC Sci fi chauvinism that should probably just be
> ignored. =)

really?  i didn't know bill wasn't a big st fan, but it kind of fits now that
you mention it.  he wasn't all hot and bothered about the stv series finale.
never really sounded like he got into ds9.  and he usually talks badly about
next gen (next gen was my least favorite, but it definitely had some really
great seasons!).

thanks for clearing that up; it makes perfect sense!

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002