Re: [vox] Linux just Quit

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> This is a very strange assertion.  What is your definition of "system"?

OK, it was late, I was tired. I had my 7 week old son squirming on my knee
wanting me to finish feeding him.

Besides, it's been a while - I don't get to leave a screensaver/lock
running long enough now... I tend to take my laptop with me and my wife's
far too addicted to her email to let me monopolise our home box like that
:)

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-707-447-4210 (home) .