Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> I still wonder why, although the Borg has supposedly assimilated countless
> races and cultures, they all seem to be white people with no pointy
> ears or ridges on their noses. ;)

Borgs with ridges or pointy ears have appeared in some episodes of
Voyager.  I think the Borg make-up job is arduous enough without having to
add another level of prosthetics, so non-human Borg tend to only show up
when their species is relevant to the plot somehow.

> I didn't HATE it... I was just disappointed.  Many people I've spoken
> to who WEREN'T disappointed were just EXPECTING it to be worse. ;)

Heh.  Settle down, Billis.

-Melissa!