[vox] Install-Fest!!!

Much Thanks to Rusty, Bill, Gab & Foo for Helping the 'Old' guy out!!!
(and to the fellow that lent me a power cable, I still have it!)

While I didn't get Linux Installed, I have some Items to Check... It
was  'Insanely' FUN!!!

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
(*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?