[vox] free stuff (attn. Micah)

Hey all,

extremely-late-spring cleanup time...

1. ibm sheetfeed scanner + original drivers

2. swivelling monitor stand (max weight 55lbs)

3. p90/16mb ram/1.5gb + 800mb hd/1mb video (pizzabox) *

4. ncd 15b xterms (3-4 of those)

5. mid sized at case + p120 motherboard **

mail me off list if interest :)
If i don't get rid of this stuff in a couple of days, i'm posting to ucd.swap,
after that, i think it's dumpster time...

-Gabe

* Micah, you wanted a computer for your brother? If you still need one, you
  get precedence

** I accidentaly pulled off the rtc, and couldn't put it bad. If you can put
it back in, i think the mobo will work, otherwise, it's just a free case