[vox] Pre-Install-Fest Question

Being I have this Motherboard that I don't have Name or Info about,
could I bring early to Install-fest, see if anyone can ID and/or think
a Install might be possible, if so, we can set up a later time to bring
in the Keyboard and Monitor...???

Thanks - Tom

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...