Re: [vox] GIMP for Windows...

Don - tried to capture a url; but, the way Tucows is setup on searches there is none.
Sooooo, goto Tucows, choose Win95/98 and a mirror (I did Antelope
Valley as it get updated 6+ times) -- Search for "GIMP for Windows"
Got: The Gimp 12.26
The popular Linux image software is now available in Windows.

I am assuming some one got the that version wrong... but, note that
when visiting the Gimp.org site - they make mention of replacing the
Gimp in the package  with a newer one (they had the executable by
itself to download for replacing the older one in the packages).

That should get you going - I have been running daly - I love getting a
head start on getting familiar with GIMP for when I get Linux going...

Tom