[vox] LWE trip pretty much planned

Ok, it looks like Mike and I will be taking BART from the
North Concord stop to the Powell St (SF) stop some time tomorrow
morning.

It'll take about an hour to get there from Davis, and once there,
the BART leaves every 15 to 20 minutes, so our arrival time to the
station doesn't need to be exact.

It will take about 1hr to get to the BART station, and then the BART
train will take about 50mins to get to Powell.  From there it'll be
a 3 block walk to the Moscone Center.

The expo. starts at 10am (I believe Linus Torvalds is giving a keynote
right then!) so we'll want to arrive a little beforehand.

This means hitting the BART station at or before 9am, which means
leaving Davis at or before 8am.

Doug, we're assuming you're coming with us, so that leaves room for
at most two more (one comfortably)