[vox] Maxim Group Open Forum tomorrow night

----- Forwarded message from "Joshua K. Gurin" <jgurin@maximgroup.com> -----

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:52:31 -0400
From: "Joshua K. Gurin" <jgurin@maximgroup.com>
Subject: One last reminder for tomorrow night ...
To: jgurin@maximgroup.com

HELLO EVERYONE ~!

Maxim Group would like to put out one last reminder about the OFTD User
Group Meeting tomorrow night (Tuesday 8/28/01) from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
at 1651 Response Road, Suite 300, Sacramento, 95815 - in the 3rd Floor of
the Bank of the West Building at the corner of Challenge and Response, near
Cal Expo and Arden Fair Mall.

Food will begin being served at 5:30 and the meeting will actually begin
at 6:00 PM.  Our speakers will be William Pantoja and Richard Gorremans,
and our topic will be WEB SITE USABILITY AND ACCESSABILITY.

For those of you who have not yet RSVP'd and are still planning to
attend, please give me a call or repsond to this email and let me know.
That way, we can be sure and have enough pizza and sandwiches
(vegetarian and non-vegetarian), sodas, waters, veggies, etc for
everyone present.  :)

We look forward to seeing everyone there tomorrow and wish you all a
great day!

Best Regards,
Josh Gurin - Maxim Group, Sacramento.
(888) 891-8457 ext.2122
(916) 286-2122

P.S.:  You may wish to allow a little extra travel time, as the State
Fair has somewhat congested the area and made for a little more traffic
than normal.  Parking is available at the base parking lot of the Bank
of the West building.  See you soon!

----- End forwarded message -----

Enjoy!