[vox] Computer for Sale

I need to get rid of my computer so I thought that I would offer it to the
list first.

Specs:

PIII 850 (New, about one month old)
256 MB SDRAM
IBM 20GB HD UDMA 66 w/ Drive caddy
ABIT BE6 motherboard with on board UDMA 66
Voodoo 3 3500 TV w/ 16MB SDRAM
SB Live
DXR3 DVD decoder card
Creative 6x DVD/24x CD
Generic 2x2x4 CDRW
Netgear 10/100 Ethernet adapter
Cambridge Sound 5.1 surround speakers w/ sub (these are the white ones)

I also have a 4GB western digital HD and an Intel USB Video Camera III

Everything has the original owners manuals, cables and drivers on CD or
disk.  I can burn you a CD with the updated drivers that I may have for
windows 2000.  Please respond to me personally and not to the entire list.
If you want any more information email me.

-Josh