Re: [vox] GIMP for Windows...

Tom, at work I have to be OS amibidexterous, so I run
Win2K at home on occasion. I'm downloading a Windows
version of Blender right now, and Gimp would be cool,
too. I'd like to wean myself off Adobe if possible, as
they are (IMO) somewhat anti-Linux. I did support for
Adobe folks for a while and asked a developer when
they would develop for Linux (this was about a year
and a half ago), he said "Don't hold your breath."
Thanks, ERic