[vox] GIMP for Windows...

I know this a bit counter to the purpose of Linux, but I have a GIMP
version that runs on Windows (98/95 -am on 95 right now and have run on
Win98 before) [as I wanted to start getting familiar with GIMP until I
get my Linux machine set up]

If anyone is interested, give a holler, and I will post where to find
GIMP-4-Windows...

Regards - Tom

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...