Re: [vox] [OT] unions

I tend to dislike UNIONS they are very political and tend to swing to the
left. I have found that they swing further to the left than the members in
most cases spending much of the money from dues for political uses. I have
the same problem with the Christian Coalition, but at least they don't hold
your job hostage if you disagree.

My wife works for Pacific Bell (SBC) and is a member of CWA local (I have no
idea), but she likes being in the union and they have been very good for her,
but they do spend allot of money to help elect people that I do not agree
with politically. So that was my mixed message opinion.

Rusty