Re: [vox] linux10

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> Unfortunately, it sounds like they filled up their RSVP limit over
> a week ago.  Did anyone else happen to sign up before then?

yeah.. I did. Unfortunately looks like my wife and I will be busy with the
opening weekend of the Renaissance Faire in Cowtown. It does, however mean
that there are two people that won't show up :/

I wonder if t-shirts will be available after the fact...

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-707-447-4210 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-646-772-5141 (cell) .