[vox] linux10

I dunno if anyone else is going, but just in case, here's a summarized
set of driving directions (all of the bike, airport, transit, and
coming-from-anywhere-but-sacramento stuff stripped out):

--- DIRECTIONS ---

* I-80 westbound to Fairfield

* I-680 southbound

* Take Hwy 262 westbound
  Note: 2nd exit for Mission Blvd.  (First is Hwy 238 - don't want that!)

* After a mile, Mission Blvd Hwy 262 becomes an on-ramp to I-880

* Take I-880 southbound to Milpitas

* Exit at Hwy 237 westbound
  Note: Use caution for freeway interchange construction at I-880/237

* Exit at Caribbean Drive northbound
  Note: The other direction is Lawrence Expwy

* Turn right at the first traffic light after Hwy 237, Baylands Park entrance

--- PARKING ---

* $3.50 per vehicle

* Once past gate house, turn left.  Park anywhere in lot.

* Linux10 event is in Eucalyptus Hollow picnic area and
  Baylands Grove amphitheater, both adjacent to this parking lot

* If full, try other lots.

--- OVERFLOW PARKING ---

* Make a U-Turn before the park entrance gate house.

* At the traffic light at Caribbean, go straight.
  The road becomes Moffett Park Drive.

* Turn left in the first driveway - Chesapeake Terrace

* Take the second right and park anywhere - this is Red Hat's office

For details, see: www.linux10.org

Unfortunately, it sounds like they filled up their RSVP limit over
a week ago.  Did anyone else happen to sign up before then?