Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

Not entirely sure, but Compaq 'probably' does 4 hours on site as well.  They have have added a Red Hat Linux track to their ASE certification program and are aggressively pushing to get folks up to speed.

-sp