Re: [vox] Linux Magazine?

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 02:37:29PM -0700, Jan Wynholds wrote:

> Hey, IMHO, if I was publishing a magazine, and a huge client (with a
> pocketbook to match) wants ad space...  I wouldn't refuse.

Actually, and this is getting off-topic now, sorry... :)
The Pacific Sun newspaper (similar to the Sacramento News and Review out here)
would have full-page ads which were completely blank except for the
similar text (paraphrased):

  A cigarette company wanted to advertise in our paper.
  We told them no.

:)