Re: [vox] Linux Magazine?

--- "Stephen M. Helms" <Mytho_X@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hey what's up with the latest Linux Magazine (September issue p.12)
> printing a Microsoft add?  Very bad!
>
> I am not too impressed with Linux Magazine with this add.

Hey, IMHO, if I was publishing a magazine, and a huge client (with a pocketbook
to match) wants ad space...  I wouldn't refuse.

I think the blame lies more with M$ than anything else.  Why would M$ Marketing
think that advertising in a Linux would gain them customers.  Like anyone who
uses linux doesn't know about M$ products?  Most people who use linux use it
because it's a superior product (for their purposes, of course).

I think it's hilarious that M$ would flush it's marketing budget down the
toilet like that ;)

jan