January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] Linux Magazine?

Okay,  I will agree with you on your point.  I should be a little more
specific with what the add says as well.  The add is geared too ISP's
and mentions them giving away a free copy of Windows 2000 server and
developer tools (note: to sign up for the program probably costs a small
fortune).

I did like Chris Dibona's article on SE Linux (NSA).  I did like the
concept of the hard drive upgrade article, but the author really falls
short in a few places (examples not matching the article).

Oh well.  I will be more impressed with an article written by you or
Pete on how to tune Doom ;-)

Stephen