Re: [vox] debian question

Rod Roark wrote:

> You could update X yourself... not trivial but it comes with
> pretty good instructions.
>
> Make a backup first.  :-)

And after you build, *NEVER* do mv /usr/X.old/bin/* /usr/X/bin/ to get
back a few binaries. ;)

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"...a lion wants to eat an antelope's body, but the antelope has very
different plans for its body. This is not normally regarded as
competition for a resource, but logically it is hard to see why
not." - Richard Dawkins.