[vox] debian question

dear all,

i'd like to update wine, but it appears i have to wait until X gets bumped up
to 4.1.0 in woody.

has anyone heard scuttlebutt about when woody's X is going to be updated?

btw, just tried doom again under wine.  in case anyone is interested, i've
noticed a DEFINITE speed improvement over wine from a year ago.  very
noticeable.  it was kind of playable before; right now, i can barely notice a
speed difference from playing doom under windows natively...

pete